What is a Discovery Call?
A Discovery Call is a complimentary call where a potential client (you) gets on the phone with a coach/online business manager (me) to talk about the possibility of working together.
To get the most out of your sessions please remember to:
- have paper and pen handy to take notes
- bring water
closeout all distractions so you can be fully present
- be in a space where you can have a private conversation
How long does a Discover Call usually take?
A Discovery Call can take anywhere from 30 – 60 minutes.
What will we talk about during our Discovery Call?
The Discovery Call is the perfect opportunity for us to get to know each other and see if we are a good fit. We’ll also talk about:
- why you reached out to me specifically
- what you are struggling with
- where you see yourself and your business 6 months after working with me
- what you need from your coach/online business manager to have a great experience
- your comment level
- my service and price
- any questions you have for me
What happens next?
If we both decide it’s a good fit I’ll send you a scope of work email and/or contract with a link to your invoice. If we decide it’s not a good fit, I will do my best to help you find a coach/online business manager that might work for you.