Thank you so much for your business! I am ready to get started on our project, but I thought it might help you to know a bit about how I work….
- I am based in Florida, so I am in EST. Not all of my clients are in the same time zone, so I do have some communication flexibility.
- The best way to reach me is via Slack Chat, however, we can use any real time communications app that you feel comfortable with.
- Office Hours are Monday through Thursday 9:30am – 4:00pm for implementation. I am available on Fridays from 9:30am – 2:30pm for meetings, calls, and text only. I do not implement on Fridays but feel free to call and say hi!
Project and File Management:
- Document Storage and File Sharing – Google Drive
- Project Management – ClickUp (you do not need to access ClickUp unless you want to follow along).
Invoicing and Project Timeframe:
- I invoice all jobs through Dubsado (as Unplugged OBM or Unplugged Design Co.) or QuickBooks (as Chasing the Sun, LLC).
- Invoices are to be paid upon receipt.
- It’s my plan to honor the timeline set out in our contract. However, as also referenced in the contract, I will require certain information and documents from you. Please provide the information to me on a timely basis so I may meet project deadlines.
- Other causes for project delay include excessive revisions, change in project direction, delay in providing the required information, absence of communication. Let’s work together to keep delays to a minimum!
- Retainer Clients – If at any point you decide you need to suspend services, we will review deliverables provided to you and payment received before pausing your contract. If you decide to continue with services after pausing, I cannot guarantee the priority your project will receive.
Planning and Clarity:
- I can help you best if you are clear with me regarding your expectations and your timeline.
- Be realistic about your time expectations. Please understand that I have multiple client obligations and your project is very important to me. However, I am sure you do not want me to put your project on hold for a client who didn’t plan well. Please don’t ask me to do the same to another client.
- If you have a question, concern, or issue, please let me know as soon as possible so we can work through it!
- Please understand that I may not always be immediately available during traditional business hours. If you have a specific need for my availability, let’s discuss it in advance.